Managed Services (IT-Outsourcing)Having a broad experience in implementing complex projects and established partnerships with the world’s largest manufacturing companies, S&T Mold provides outsourcing services for the maintenance of the customers’ IT infrastructure.
Advantages of Outsourcing:
- Reduction in the costs of ownership of the information system. Experience shows that outsourcing allows companies to save up to 50% of the funds allocated for the maintenance of IT infrastructure, because one no longer needs a large staff of experts, expenditures on training and certification, etc.
- Reduced corporate risk.
- Flexible resource management. Eliminates the need for the expenditures on excess capacity.
- Rapid access to advanced technologies. S&T continuously masters new technologies and uses the advantages provided by them for the benefit of its customers.
- Improved controllability index of IT resources. The outsourcing maintenance of IT infrastructure implies a continuous audit of the system, identification of “narrow” places and increased manageability.
- Professional development of the customer’s staff.
- Round the clock technical support, operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The conclusion of an outsourcing contract with our company enables the customers to focus on their core business, reduce costs, gain permanent access to world-class professionals and benefit from services of the highest class.